This is an old revision of the document!
The Users Manager function lets you manage users in your network, edit all information of these users (including password)
or approve/ delete multi account(s) easily. You also can quickly search users by name or email address.
1. To access Users Manager function, select “ Users Manager ” under “ System Admin”control.
2. A confirmation popup will be shown. Click OK button to confirm delete action.
3. Selected user(s) will be deleted permanently.
4. Click on Name of users to edit their basic information, Remove avatar, Change password and many more…
5. Click Save Changes button. Updated information will affect on users after reload the page.