Slideshow is high quality responsive plugin that provides an easy way to integrate slideshows into mooSocial based niche social network site. You can create and use as many slideshows as you’d like, with different images, settings and styles for each one of them.
Mobile App Support: No
Product Version and Compatibility:
– 1.0 for mooSocial 2.4.0 to 2.6.0
– 1.1 for mooSocial 2.5.0 to 2.6.0
– 1.2 for mooSocial 2.6.0 to 3.0.2
– 1.3 for mooSocial 2.6.0 to 3.0.2
– 1.31 for mooSocial 2.6.0+
Product news and Discussion: click here
- Unlimited number of Slideshows can be created in admincp.
- You can place slideshow on all pages via layout editor.
- Admin can choose visibility of a slideshow at a page based on Member roles.
- Slideshow parameters: for each slideshow you can configure it’s parameters like duration, width, height, transition effect, Transition Speed, show/hide control ….
- Slide parameters: for each slide in slideshow you can configure it’s parameters like url, caption, slide content, …
- Captions: All slides can have captions. Captions can be changed font and color.
- All slides can have associated URL link that allows you to redirect users to desired pages from the slideshow. You can setting whether the URL should be opened in current window or new browser.
- The look and feel of the slideshow can be customized by customizing background colors, etc
- Flexible dimensions: You can configure the widths & heights of slideshows according to your needs.
- Slideshow preview: allows you to set the best slideshow type and effects before activating.
- Slideshow widget: allow you can associate the created slideshow and display it to target members . You can drag and drop the widget to any pages you want via layout editor.
- Responsive: on mobi web, it does not work at left and right column as it’s not enough space for it to show there. So that don’t add the slideshow that you want to show on mobi at left and right column.
- Multi-language supported.
- Manage slideshows (create new, edit, preview and delete).
- Slideshow settings: change color, duration, width, height….
- Slide settings.
- Enable/disable plugin.