Moosocial policy for cookies, web beacons and similar technologies
What are cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies?
Typically, there are two types of tracking technologies we might use on our website:
1. Cookies: They’re actually a small data file sent from a server to your web browser or mobile device that is stored on your browser cache or mobile device. There are ways you can control your cookies preferences and set whether you want to accept or reject cookies (see what your options are below).
2. Clear gifs, web beacons, web bugs: These are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the movements of web users between pages and websites. Unlike cookies, which are cached on a user’s computer, clear gifs, web beacons and web bugs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of a single pixel.
What do we do with these technologies?
We use these tracking technologies for a few general purposes like:
1. To allow our website to function correctly.
2. To understand how our website is functioning and to inform any improvements in performance and our services.
3. To enhance your experience on our website and provide functionality that means for example you don’t have to re-enter your details each time you engage with our website or to record what purchases you’ve made on our website.
4. To gather relevant data that helps us deliver marketing and advertising content relevant to your interests.
Your options when it comes cookies, web beacons and similar technologies
You can change your web browser’s settings to reflect your cookie preferences. Use these links to find out more information about cookie settings for these common browsers:
Also, you can opt out of third party advertising cookies at any time by visiting this page.
Just keep in mind that if you disable cookies, web beacons and similar technologies there might be some functionality that will not work or not operate correctly on our website.