With the profile completeness plugin, you can encourage or force users to complete their profiles. This is one of the best ways to ensure people engage on your site and ensures you do not have a site full of empty user profiles.
- Show the percentage of profile completeness status
- Current logged-in users can add more information to complete their profile
- Suggest the next information which users should add to complete profile.
- Importance (%) Settings for profile fields
- Define the % for each profile field which is used to calculate the percentage of profile completeness status. Each profile type will have each own % settings.
- Global Settings
- Edit the Profile Completeness color (completed and not completed color)
- Allow showing Profile Completeness when the profile information is completed
- Show warning message to ask member to finish profile: if this option is enable, members will see warning message to ask them to complete profile. The message will disappear if profile is completed.
- Do not show the widget when 100% completed option.
- Widgets: Profile complete
Mobile App Support: Yes
Product Version and Compatibility:
– 1.0 for mooSocial 3.0.1 to 3.1.0
– 1.1 for mooSocial 3.0.1 to 3.1.0
– 1.2 for mooSocial 3.0.1 to 3.1.0
– 1.3 for mooSocial 3.0.1 to 3.1.4
– 1.4 for mooSocial 3.1.5
News and Discussion: Click here