1. Go to admin panel -> plugins manager -> mooApp
2. Enter value for “Google Admob Banner Id “, see below screenshot. Save changes then check to see if the ad appear at android or not. Contact us if you have any problem when configuring.
3. Please search google to know how to setup and get “Google Admob Banner Id”. There are a lot of documents that you can reference.
Edit file app/Plugin/MooApp/Lib/MooAppListener.php line 253: change ‘text‘ to ‘body‘
1. Uncomment Podfile pod ‘Google-Mobile-Ads-SDK’ then run “pod install” in terminal
2. Search in project with keyword: “Support Admob” and uncomment follow pictures
3. Add GADApplicationIdentifier to Info app.
Enter key “GADApplicationIdentifier”, Type String, Value is app id on Admob setting (How to get app id, please see NOTE)
4. Enter banner id on settings moosocial: Admin -> Plugin -> mooApp. (How to get banner id, please see NOTE)
5. Run App to test
—– NOTE —–
1. How to get App Id?
2. How to get Banner Id
To build app, please download latest source code version at https://clients.moosocial.com/, unzip, read the readme file inside to know how to configure to build apk and ipa. For coding environment follow below recommendations:
Android: Android Studio 4.0.2, https://developer.android.com/studio/archive
IOS: xcode 10 +
Post a ticket here if you have any issue when working on the source code.