1. How to create ads?
Before creating a campaign, make sure placement already existing.
Method 1: Backend.
Step 1: Go to: Admin Dashboard -> Plugins Manager -> Ads -> Manage Ad Campaigns.
Step 2: Click “Create Campaign” button.
Step 3: Create Campaign
#1. Enter Client Name.
#2. Enter Email.
#3. Enter Note (option).
#4. Enter Campaign Name
#5. Select placement (Click “View all” to view all Placements information before select)
#6. Select plan start date.
#7. Estimated end date: the value will auto calculate base on selected placement and start date. This is read-only, can’t change.
#8. Select Time zone.
#9. Enter Ads Title: This field only appears if selected position placement is HTML.
#10. Upload Banner Image: allow extensions: jpg, jpeg, png, gif, and only upload exact size image.
#11. Enter banner link on the textbox.
#12. Enter Description: This field only appears if selected position placement is HTML.
+ Click preview to view ads.
#13. Enter age can view ads.
#14. Choose gender can view ads.
#15. Click “Save” button to a created campaign.
After successfully created:
Method 2: Front-end.
Step 1: Click “See your ad here” title link.
Step 2: Fill all required fields
#1 –> # 15: Enter on fields same as method 1
After successfully created:
2. How to publish campaigns in the frontend
Method 1: Admin active directly
Step 1: Go to: Admin Dashboard -> Plugins Manager -> Ads -> manage Ad Campaigns
Step 2: Select “Active”
After active campaign:
– Status changed from “Pending” to “Active” (5).
– Start date changed to at the time of activation (1).
– End date: auto fill based on the duration of the selected placement and start date (2).
– Timezone: If admin active campaigns in backend, it will change to “System Time” (3).
– Payment status changed to “Yes” (4).
– After activated, you will receive an email with content below:
Step 3: Click on a link in this email, will direct to report campaign page.
Step 4: You need to choose the time, and click “Search” button to view your report:
Step 5: Go to the site and view your ad at the website:
Method 2: Send the payment request
– Go to: Admin Dashboard -> Plugins Manager -> Ads -> Manage Ad Campaigns
– Click on the select box and choose “send payment request”
– After then campaign’s owner will receive 2 emails with content below:
Step 1: Click on a link –> will direct to Paypal page to make a payment.
After completed your payment:
– Campaign show in backend:
- Start date:
– If you made payment before planned date, the start date is a selected date (1).
– If you made payment after planned date, a start date is at the time of payment.
- End date: auto-fill based on a duration of the selected placement and start date (2).
- Timezone: is selected timezone (3).
- Payment status changed to “Yes” (4).
- Status changed to “Active” (5).
– After the campaign’s owner will receive an email with content below:
Step 2: Click on a link in this email to view your campaign report.
You can change “from” and “to” to view.
Detail campaign report has content below:
– If start date > current time: Waiting start time, go to the site and view it. Your ad will show on the frontend on time.
– If start date <= current time: Go to the site and view it.
The sample for ads on site: