Please follow the below main step to configure your mooSocial after finish installing mooSocial
- How to login to admin panel to configure site
- Why and how to to clear cache when make changes in admin dashboard.
- Do general settings like Change site name, site description, site keyword, set default timezone, default language….
- Set up SMTP to send notification & invite friends email
- Add Google Developer Key Or Enable OpenStreetMap
- Change Powered by info at footer, mooSocial Logo and favicon icon
- Change max upload file size
- Enable Spam Protection with reCaptcha
- Setup Facebook & Google Login button
- Secure your site by enable SSL
- Change content of about us, site policies, terms of services.
- Add new page into your site
- Install new language if you want to have more than 1 language. You also purchase “Translation tool” plugin so that you can change all texts OR translate text to another languages using this plugin.
- Setup email of “contact us” form
- Purchase and install new plugins + themes
- Setup Cron
- Manage menu
- Layout Manager
- Add Adsense Ads Widget
- Change color of the theme
- Create your own custom landing page using magic page plugin. Need to buy magic page plugin here
Configure these plugins if you buy those
Frequently Ask Question