After your site is active, please follow Step-by-Step Guide here to setup your community to make it works and looks follow your needs
- How to start my own social network site using mooSocial cloud
- How to login to admin panel of your website
- Why and how to to clear global cache when make changes in admin dashboard.
- Do general settings like Change site name, site description, site keyword, set default timezone, default language….
- Set up SMTP to send notification & invite friends email
- Add Google Developer Key Or Enable OpenStreetMap
- Change Powered by info at footer, mooSocial Logo and favicon icon
- Change max upload file size
- Enable Spam Protection with reCaptcha
- Setup Facebook & Google Login button
- Change content of about us, site policies, terms of services.
- Add new page into your site
- Install new language if you want to have more than 1 language.
- Domain mapping
- Upgrade your existing mooSocial cloud plan to new plan
- Setup email of “contact us” form
- Purchase and install new plugins + themes
- Manage menu
- Layout Manager
- Add Adsense Ads Widget
- Change color of the theme
- Create your own custom landing page, error page…. using magic page plugin.
Configure these plugins if you buy those
- Configure Social Publisher
- Stripe payment gateway configuration
- Friend inviter
- Twitter and LinkedIn button
- Twillo configuration for SMS Verification and Phone login
For more documents, please check our help center here