How to manage FAQs on your site. This tutorial will show to you how do this.
Access to Admin Dashboard => Plugin Manager => FAQ
Can see the FAQs information:
2. Enable: the faq status.
3. Permissions: show the user roles which their members can view FAQ.
4. % Userful: show the userful percent of faq.
6. Order: show the number order
7. Updated date: show the date that faq is updated.
And manage the FAQs:
Step 1. Click the Add FAQ button => redirect to Add New FAQ page.
Step 2. Fill data to fields
- Faq Title
- Permissions: select user roles which their members can view faqs.
- Content: the faq content
- Toggle Attachments Uploader: upload attachment to the faq content.
- Allow Comments: to allow site members can comment to faq detail page.
- Enable: to enable faq on your site.
And then, click the Save button.
Click the Edit icon or FAQ title to edit it.
Note: If your site has many languages, admin need to update the change for each of languages.
Have some ways to delete FAQ:
1. Select one or many FAQs, click the Delete button, and then click the OK button to confirm.
2. Select one or many FAQs, click the Delete option below the dropdown list, and then click the OK button to confirm.
3. Click the Delete icon and then click the OK button to confirm.
Can search the faqs by title or category name and then press the Enter keyboard.
Tick on enable/ disable icons to show/ hide faqs on your site.
Enter number on the Order box and click the Save order button to arrange faq.
BULK UPDATE PERMISSIONS
Step 1. Click the Bulk update permissions button => open popup.
Step 2. Choose user roles by ticking on the checkbox
Step 3. Click the Add role button => add the selected roles to all faqs.
Or click the Remove role button => remove the selected roles from all faqs.